[BITList] Far right politician kicked out of party for sayingLiverpool FC 'cursed by God for supporting gay pride' -Liverpool Echo

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 22 19:41:36 GMT 2014

Mike,

It's actually Leviticus 18, 22 if anyone's counting, which I'm not.  The man's a loony.

The minister of our church agreed with me a few weeks back that a diligent search of Leviticus might reveal that 12-string guitars were an abomination to the Israelites - he plays a 6-string.

Family all safe this evening, none having been near Queen Street in Glasgow this afternoon.