[BITList] Perpetual motion

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Dec 14 13:38:44 GMT 2014

Just been sent this from another forum…

I think the examples in this Video are thought provoking and educational!!! It may take a few secs to load, be patient.

www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1538316753080831 <http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1538316753080831>

My answer was this.

I don’t know about the ones after the first one but the first is a con.

Then only force acting on the blue liquid is that of barometer pressure,

It will not climb up the right hand side - except it will get as far as the level in the funnel and say at that level..

Try it yourself. Get a piece of hose and see what happens.

The weight of the liquid has nothing to do with this problem.