[BITList] Wit of the Scots......

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 1 23:50:45 GMT 2014

                The Wit of the Scots....................................

                A Greek and a Scotsman were sitting in a Starbucks café
                discussing who had the superior culture.

                Over triple lattes the Greek guy says, "Well we Greeks
                built the Parthenon" and arched his eyebrows.

                The Scotsman replies, "Aye, well ... it was the Scots
                that discovered the Summer and Winter Solstices."

                The Greek retorts, "We Greeks gave birth to advanced
                mathematics."

                The Scotsman, nodding in agreement says, "But the Scots
                were the ones who built the first timepieces and calendars."

                And so on until the Greek comes up with what he thinks
                will end the discussion. With a flourish of finality he
                says, "The Greeks were the ones who invented sex!"

                The Scotsman replies, "Aye, that's true, but it was we
                Scots who introduced it to women!