[BITList] Following on from my last msg...

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Dec 1 03:33:38 GMT 2014

 A Sad Prayer

In church a lady was heard to say a prayer. It was so sweet and sincere that I just had to share it with you:-

"Dear Lord,

This has been a tough two or three years. You have taken my favourite actor Patrick Swayze. My favourite pop singer Michael Jackson. My favourite Blues Singer Amy Winehouse. My favourite actress Elizabeth Taylor. My favourite football manager Bobby Robson. My favourite golfer Seve Ballesteros, my favourite singer Whitney Houston and now my favourite actor, Robin Williams.

I just wanted you to know that my favourite politicians are: Alec Salmond, Tony Blair, John Prescott, Ed Balls, Gordon Brown, Harriet Harman, Vince Cable, Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband (in no particular order)

Amen