[BITList] Robin Williams

davison.g at xtra.co.nz davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 13 09:34:37 BST 2014

MY PROFOUND SYMAPTHIES JOHN , MY WIFE HAS SIMILAR  PROBLEMS AFTER 53 YEARS OF MARRIAGE LAST 30 BEING THE WORSE  , MY SON WENT THRU THIS A FEW YEARS AGO NEEDED TREATMENT ETC  , THANK GOD /INSHALLA  HE SEEMS TO HAVE GOT IT [ HOPE] UNDER CONTROL SINCE HIS MARRIAGE AND BIRTH OF A SON , BUT MY WIFE CONTINUES , YES IT IS A CONSTANT WORRY .

HAVE FAITH IN THE LORD AND STRONG BOWELS .

NO JOKING !!

BAHUT SALAAMS

JOHN

Sent from Windows Mail