[BITList] MORE WAL-MARTIANS

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 11 01:20:29 BST 2014

    Here it comes again - your weekly dose of pictures to make you feel
    good about yourself!!!!

    MORE WAL-MARTIANS

                        They just keep coming

                                *776
                                **You have no idea how exhausting it can
                                be putting on tight purple sweat pants!! *

                                *Pensacola, Florida*

                                **

                                *I call a new rule at Wal-mart: If the
                                hole in your jeans is big enough for me
                                to slip my hand inside and sneak a
                                little squeeze, then by golly you best
                                be on guard!  The squeezer, however,
                                retains the right to either squeeze or
                                not to squeeze!*****

                                *Sarasota, Florida*

                                **

                                *Unfortunately, the only strap working
                                on this entire outfit is the one holding
                                that hideous hair in place.  Is that
                                former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul
                                Volcker's wife or is that Paul Volcker?***

                                *Los Angeles, California*

                            cid:image007.jpg at 01CA433B.938DB6B0

                            *Don't laugh!  Its okay, because Bambi's
                            granddaughter borrowed her skirt.  Plus,
                            today is combination Casual Friday and Crazy
                            Hair Day, all rolled in to one.*

                            *College Station, Texas*

                            *Apparently, Lester Flem doesn't know
                            whether he's homosexual, heterosexual,
                            bisexual, pansexual, polysexual, or asexual.
                            However, if you look up the word
                            'Transgender' in the dictionary......
                            BINGO!!!! There you will see a picture
                            of dear old flaming Lester in his boots.*

                            *Laguna Niguel, California*

                            *Where exactly does one buy a short pink
                            outfit like this to beef shop in?*

                            *Birmingham, Alabama*

                            **

                            *So, this is either a cross-dressing
                            nautical Popeye enthusiast OR....****well,
                            fill in anything. *

                            *It really doesn't matter, because
                            nothing we say will make any sense.  Who
                            lets these people out of the house
                            un-championed?***

                            *Destin, Florida*

                            **

                            *Those purple shorts are HOT!!!  I saw those
                            same shorts one time on an elephant in a
                            circus in Belarus .  The house shoes make
                            the outfit!***

                            *Columbus, Ohio*

                            **

                            *Whatever happened to No Shirt, No Shoes, No
                            Service?  Is that a turban on his head or a
                            serving of Jiffy-Pop?  Is the girl in the
                            background taking a picture or teaching
                            the guy in the black wife beater T-shirt to
                            play, "Here is the church and here is the
                            steeple.  Open it up and here are the
                            people!"  Is the chick in the green bikini
                            top putting on makeup? Honey, you should
                            have saved your money and purchased either a
                            T-shirt or a case of Slim Fast.*

                            *Baton Rouge, Louisiana*

                            **

                            *Agerton? ........... Is that you? What do
                            you expect me to say?  That's exactly what
                            he looks like from the rear. True, I've
                            never seen Agerton in heels.  Still, if
                            I told you there is a picture where purple
                            hair is the least weird thing going on,
                            would you have believed me? Honestly, is
                            that a man or a woman or is Lester Flem back
                            in the store?*

                            *Mobile, Alabama*

                            *
                            **Britney Spears let herself go again.*

                            *Slidell, Louisiana*

                            **

                            *Dear Mrs. Razzlebone-Karbofski, it was cute
                            to dress your boys Festus and Cletus alike
                            when they were two years old, but at 45?
                            Well, not so much! ..... Suddenly, Festus
                            says, "Hey, Cletus, I been thankin.  If my
                            truck could travel faster than the speed of
                            light, would my headlights work?"*

                            *Tifton, Georgia*

                            **

                            *I am so embarrassed. Seriously, I have no
                            idea how this photo of my son's 5th Grade
                            history teacher and part-time Gun
                            Care Instructor, Miss. Cinnamon
                            Goodpicker, got mixed in with this roll of
                            film.***

                            *Katy, Texas*

                            *Packing this rear in camouflage shorts is
                            like trying to hide an elephant behind a
                            squirrel.*

                            *Seattle, Washington*

                            **

                            *For some reason, I have to assume that no
                            matter where Zebulon goes, “Dueling Banjos”
                            suddenly starts playing from out of nowhere.*

                            *Atmore, Alabama*

                            **

                            *And men claim they can't meet classy women
                            in stores?  Go figure!*

                            *Louisville, Kentucky*

                            *Is that a THONG Ollie Hopnoddle
                            is wearing?? I can't look again or I'll go
                            blind.*

                            *Mountain Brook, Alabama*

                            *770
                            **For my own sanity, I have to assume
                            that Gussie Klothgrunt is shoplifting two
                            pork roasts in her shirt.  Simply because
                            there is no possible way that can
                            be anything other that two pork roasts in
                            her shirt. Can't be!*

                            *Forestdale, Alabama *

                            *
                            **No way, Laquanda, absolutely not!  That
                            outfit does not at all make you look like a
                            Hooker.*

                            *Midlothian, Virginia*

                            **

                            *Aw yes, don't you just love the holiday
                            season in Easley!!  I hope Abe is buying
                            some new shirts.*

                            *Is it really necessary to say ANYTHING ELSE???*

                            *Easley, South Carolina *

                            **

                            *On first glance, did it appear to anyone
                            else that Gisella's dog is coming out her butt?*

                            *Orem, Utah*

                            *316
                            **It's like a big pink garbage bag filled
                            with creamed corn and door knobs.*

                            *Houston, Texas*

                            **

                            **

                            *Mesmerized here at the Wal-mart Hiring
                            Center , Pinetop thinks this is his lucky
                            day because his mechanic called an hour ago
                            and said, "I couldn't fix your brakes, so I
                            made your horn louder." Besides, all his
                            redneck buddies told him he was a lock to
                            get this job at Wal-mart, provided he can
                            remember not to smoke weed or drink beer
                            during the job interview.*

                            *Austin, Texas*

                            *This is perfectly understandable. Elena
                            Kagan was just on her way to the Country
                            Club when she remembered she need some
                            coffee and a couple of yoga videos. Besides,
                            she thought to herself, I'll just throw on
                            these gray shorts and I'll be **smokin’.***

                            *Nashville, Tennessee*

                            **

                            *Don't worry, I've already forwarded this
                            picture to Burberry Worldwide in London .  I
                            thought it would be beneficial for them
                            to be reminded of why they got into the
                            fashion and design industry in the first
                            place.  I'm sure Burberry will be ecstatic
                            over seeing their vision spring to life.
                            Exciting, too, is how Lulu's slippers simply
                            make those shorts POP!!*

                            *Did anyone notice her boyfriend is wearing
                            an Auburn T-shirt? Don't look at me!  I
                            didn't take the picture or tell Tater to go
                            to Wal-Mart in the middle of the night with
                            his flashy runway model girlfriend.***

                            *Opelika, Alabama*

                            *BURBERRY'S NEW MARKETING SLOGAN:
                            "WE THINK YOU'LL NOTICE, WE'RE NOT WAL-MART"*

                            *http://www.burberry.com/en-row/springsummer2010/#/rur*

                            *Is that a baby dangling from Raylene's
                            waist like a fanny pack??? I don't believe
                            I've ever seen anything like that before.
                            The only thing wrong with the gene pool
                            around the Ozarks is there's no lifeguard.***

                            *Fort Smith, Arkansas*

                            750
                            *I love talking with Freidagurtz
                            Finkelstein, because she always seems so
                            surprised and interested in what I have to say.*

                            *Grand Rapids, Michigan*

                            *Holy Golden Illusions of Grandeur, I gotta
                            get me that outfit!!!!*

                            *Alpharetta, Georgia*

                            **

                            **

                            *Toss in some cat food and Cooter is the
                            loneliest guy in town!*

                            *Fort Payne, Alabama*

                            *Someone else can try to figure out what
                            she's doing, because I have to go wash my
                            eyes out with bleach.*

                            *Oxford, Mississippi*

                            *781
                            **Either that lady has a tail or Barney is
                            stuck where the sun doesn't shine.*

                            *Loves Park, Illinois*

                            **

                            *I'm not sure what kinky Bathsheba Squeal
                            plans to do with that pie filling, but there
                            is just something about her that tells me
                            she doesn't bake, she doesn't watch Rachael
                            Ray and she has no intention of using that
                            pie filling in the kitchen.*

                            *La Verne, California*

                            *
                            **I have infinite admiration for the sheer
                            strength of good quality denim. Moreover, I
                            will be eternally thankful
                            if Honeysuckle's jeans wait until she
                            reaches the truck to explode. Seriously,
                            they should consider using denim on the next
                            NASA space shuttle.*

                            *Spring, Texas*

                            *For those times when you need fried okra
                            and chicken strips so bad, that you just
                            can't wait for the bleach to set.*

                            *Montgomery, Alabama*

                            **

                            *Is it even legal to sell that shade of
                            pink?  I love the way Ms. Incense Berkowitz
                            color coordinated her reusable shopping bag
                            to match her shoes, purse, leggings, shirt,
                            jacket, earrings and necklace. If a bra had
                            been necessary, do you think for one
                            second it would have been any color other
                            than SHRIEKING PINK??***

                            *Glendale, California*

                            **

                            *I warned Ronnie not to wear that shirt out
                            of the house.  Please, someone go provoke
                            him. I want to see him whack somebody upside
                            the head with a two 2-liter bottle of Squirt!*

                            *Brewton, Alabama*

    E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public
    business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records Act and may be
    disclosed to third parties.

Recipients should be aware that all E-Mails received or sent by this
Trust are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore
may be disclosed to a third party.