[BITList] Reminder.

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 9 13:07:06 BST 2014

*Reminder.*

    *Someone had to remind me, so I'm reminding you too**- Perks of
    reaching 60 or being over 70 and heading towards 80!*

    *01. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.*

    *02.****In a****hostage situation you are likely to be released first.*

    *03. No one expects you to run**--* *anywhere.*

    *04.****People****call at 9 PM and ask, "Did I wake you?"*

    *05. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.*

    *06.****There****is nothing left to learn the hard way.*

    *07. Things you buy now won't wear out.*

    *08.****You****can eat supper at 5 PM.*

    *09. You can live without sex but not your glasses.*

    *10.****You****get into heated arguments about pension plans.*

    *11. **You**no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.*

    *12.You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into
    the room.*

    *13. You sing along with elevator music.*

    *14. Your eyes won't get much worse.*

    *15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay
    off.*

    *16.****Your****joints are more accurate meteorologists than the
    national weather service.*

    **

    *17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't
    remember them either.*

    *18.****Your****supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable
    size.*

    *19. You can't remember who sent you this list.*

    *20. **You notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.*

    *Forward this to everyone you can remember right now**, before you
    forget* *!*