[BITList] 'No one should die penniless and alone': the victims of Britain's harsh welfare sanctions | Society | The Guardian

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 4 14:21:53 BST 2014

Michael,
We have a treasurer here using these same ideas, like having to apply
for 40 jobs a month,
I would love to see politicians stripped of their benefits and returned
to the work force after their term is up. Think politicians should be
chosen the same as jury duty. suspect the country would be better off for it
frank