[BITList] Nigel Farage is a phoney. Scrutinise him and he'llcrumble | Nick Cohen | Comment is free | The Observer

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Apr 28 01:34:19 BST 2014

G’day folks,

On 28 Apr 2014, at 12:11 am, Malcolm <malcena2 at uwclub.net> wrote:

> Michael,

> You post a lot of what reporters write in the papers but you never tell us if you
> agree with their views or not. Is Nick Cohen’s opinion in your view correct or not?

I don’t know what Michael’s opinion is but here is mine.

I have a lot of time for someone who tells us what is the truth. And as I listen to all of his deliveries in Brussels I do agree with what he has to say.

I cannot give an opinion as to what wold eventuate if his party gets into power in the UK but it can’t do word than the last two UK Governments have done.

Both were corrupt.

Now then, you didn’t give us any indications of your opinions? Where do you get your opinions from?

Remember, email Lists are anathema to religion and politics.

By not giving his own opinions Michael is avoiding controversy.