[BITList] ANZAC Day - Canberra

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Apr 25 07:34:46 BST 2014

G’day folks,

Together with our daughter, Wendy, her husband and their friends and family, Helma and I attended the Dawn Service at the Nations Capital.

There were thousands there including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and our new Governor General.

Later Wendy and I marched independently of each other - the salute being taken jointly by Prince William and the GG.

Here are some photos of the occasion.