[BITList] With a Redback!!

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 16 19:53:06 BST 2014

To be fair it's only a small one
*_Don't Mess With a Redback!!
_*
*An office receptionist got the shock of her life earlier  this week
when she found a 70cm long snake entangled in the web of a deadly
spider. Tania Robertson, a receptionist at an electrical firm  in Perth,
came in to work on Tuesday and spotted  the sight next to a desk in her
office. The snake, which had obviously died from the spider's poisonous
bite, was off the ground and  caught up in the web.
**
**Leon Lotz  of the Arachnology Department at the National Museum said
it was only the second time that he  had heard of a snake getting caught
in a spider's web. It is believed the snake got caught in the web on
Monday night. But it did  not take the spider long to bite it. A red
mark  on the snake's stomach was evidence of where the spider had
started eating it.

Throughout Tuesday, the spider checked on her prey, but on Wednesday she
rolled it up and started spinning  a web around it. She also kept
lifting it higher  off the ground, while continually snacking on it.**
*

cid:605CD970D8F94B6FA52F77BBAC4A2C4C at PennyPC

cid:1D8F7FBEEF604220B8215CB0070B6DD4 at PennyPC

cid:B06127DAA3CD410FBDA4B7FDBAE11B4F at PennyPC

cid:4D7365D556F24C0C910C0A01761D551C at PennyPC

cid:922A97CD88C449FB807115854A2C8527 at PennyPC

*Come to  Australia , where our spiders eat our snakes !
*

Image removed by sender. <http://www.avast.com/>

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621124&did=10501&ppd=2823%2c201207251523%2c9%2c1%2c92543991065165757&rui=151025964&app_test_id=0&sd=20140304>