[BITList] The Rambo Granny

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 16 19:49:21 BST 2014

    **
    *

    /Gun-toting granny Ava  Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when
    two thugs raped  her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked  the
    unsuspecting ex-cons down... And shot off their  testicles.

    "The old lady spent a week  hunting those men down and,
    when she found them, she  took revenge on them in her own special
    way," said  police investigator Evan Delp.

    Then she  took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid  the
    gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm  as could be:
    "Those bastards will never rape anybody  again, by God."

    Cops say convicted rapist  and robber Davis Furth , 33, lost
    both his penis and  his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire
    with a  9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and  former
    prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were  holed up.

    The wrinkled avenger also blew  Thomas' testicles to kingdom
    come, but doctors  managed to save his mangled penis, police said.
    "The  one
    guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the  doctor I talked to said
    he won't be using it the way  he used to," Detective Delp told
    reporters. "Both men  are still in pretty bad shape, but I think
    they're  just happy to be alive after what they've been  through."

    The Rambo Granny swung into  action August 21 after her
    granddaughter Debbie was  carjacked and raped in broad daylight by  two
    knife-wielding creeps in a section of town  bordering on skid row.
    "When I saw the look on my  Debbie's face that night in
    the hospital, I decided I  was going to go out and get those bastards
    myself  'cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,"'  recalled the
    retired library worker.
    " And I  wasn't scared of them, either - because I've got
    me a  gun and I've been shooting' all my life. And I wasn't  dumb
    enough to turn it in when the law changed about  owning one."
    So, using a police artist's sketch of  the suspects and
    Debbie's description of the sickos,  tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days
    prowling the  wino-infested neighbourhood where the crime took place
      till she
    spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their  flophouse hotel.

    "I knew it was them the  minute I saw 'em, but I shot a
    picture of 'em anyway  and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as
    hell,  it was them," the oldster recalled...

    "So I  went back to that hotel and found their room  and
    knocked on the door, and the minute the big one  opened the door,
    I shot 'em right square between the  legs, right where it would really
    hurt 'em most, you  know. Then I went in and shot the other one as
    he  backed up pleading to me to spare him.
    Then I went  down to the police station and turned myself  in."

    Now, baffled lawmen are trying to  figure out exactly how to
    deal with the vigilante  granny.. "What she did was wrong, and she
    broke the  law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman  in
    prison," Det. Delp said, "especially when 3  million people in
    the city want to nominate her for  Mayor."

    DEPORT HER TO INDIA - THEY NEED HER!/*