[BITList] Change of Phone Company

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 13 21:07:16 BST 2014

I am in the process of changing phone companies from the current Orange/Wanadoo to SFR and am told that I will be off line for everything for a few days whilst they do the necessary. Signed the contracts on Friday(12th April) but am unsure as to when they will catch up with my demand. Have a UK phone 00447929379159 but they charge me a lot to even accept calls, possibly SMS cheaper in case of dire necessity.When I eventually get on line with SFR my email address will be thomas.ronald at sfr.fr.