[BITList] Bartering Australian style

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Apr 4 14:02:52 BST 2014

The way we do it in Australia!

  This morning I was in luck and was able to buy two boxes of Victoria Bitter
beer cheap at the local supermarket.

  I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home.

I stopped at a service station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short
skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.

  She glanced at the two boxes of bevvy, bent over and leaned in my passenger
window, her bra-less boobs nigh on falling out her skimpy top, and said in a
sexy voice,

"I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading
sex for beer?" ....

  I thought for a few seconds and asked,

"What sort of beer 'ya got?"