[BITList] Mike on holidays in the sun

x50type x50type at cox.net
Tue Sep 17 17:17:21 BST 2013

And this is exactly why you will never get anyone in UK to be the slightest bit simpatico about your pleas about of “stolen’ pensions’.

I emailed 8 folks I  know in UK asking for their thoughts on the subject; 6 were not interested enough to respond, one replied – ugh!
and one said, “if I remember rightly, it cost many of these folks only 10 pounds to depart these dark satanic mills. They landed in Australian sunshine, got into Foster’s lager, bronzed on Bondi, threw another giant prawn on the barbie and never looked back – and they now want what?”

Relax and enjoy the sunshine.

ct