[BITList] Yahoo CEO "feared prison" over NSA demands

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Sep 13 23:53:38 BST 2013

Colin,

On 14/09/2013, at 01:11 AM, x50type <x50type at cox.net> wrote:

> pointless conversation then!

>>> So what's your plan against terrorism?

I don't refuse to answer questions.

I want more more information before answering. Obviously you didn't want to give any.

My plan is to trust that my Government will protect me within the norms of the International Community. And by that I mean that countries including Australia, should recognise the doctrine of the "Sovereign State".

See…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_state

Quote: "It is also normally understood to be a state which is neither dependent on nor subject to any other power or state.

There is also the understanding of the term "Bully".

Noun
A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.

Verb
Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

There is also the supposed quote of then USA, Secretary of State Henry L. Stimson, that: "Gentlemen do not read each other's mail."