[BITList] Niagara Falls.

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Thu Sep 12 16:10:02 BST 2013

John,

I cannot send you a copy because I cannot open any thing that you send that
wants me to look at, a thing like Niaga that you sent yesterday. Every time
I tried to open it wants me to install "freemake video downloader". I just
want to see what you had sent, not in stall it. Yes I am geting the same
from Mike since he has been in Aus. Maybe it is because you are all upside
down.

Malcolm.

  _____