[BITList] Powerful stuff ....

x50type x50type at cox.net
Mon Sep 9 19:01:15 BST 2013

Hugh

Frank just can’t stop trying to helpful by delving into his endless supply of inane cr-p and telling us what he thinks we should know for our general well-being by way of his sinister world of intrigue and conspiracy. As far as being ‘powerful stuff’ is concerned – no, not so much.

his opening remarks concerning ‘powerful stuff’ attempted to give an air off innocence to his communication.

Is this true?

Are they really praying at Martins Place and in the streets of Sydney?

Must be prayer for a Swans victory over Carlton next Sat night!

frank

ct