[BITList] pensions

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Sep 7 00:54:48 BST 2013

John said

You are entitled to your opinions which I don't, of course, agree with?

Lets try another tack?

How do you go along with monies taken from wages to "pay for your future pension" not being paid when due?

In an ideal world it would be unfair.

If you don't support this then would you support payment, to the individual, of all their 'force' contributions plus interest to those who have had their pension money stolen.

Yes, I would have no objection to reimbursement with interest.

I think you are antagonising the UK decision makers by using phrases such as ‘stolen pensions’ and ‘forced’.

Be that as it may, I wish BPIA good luck with their endevours.

Finally, I think the UK is being un-necessarily petty in this affair. A huge amount of good-will would be generated if they decided to be sensible and open handed about it.

Colin