[BITList] I didn't ask and you didnt tell. UK Stolen Pensions

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Sep 7 00:15:34 BST 2013

G'day Colin,

On 06/09/2013, at 20:38 PM, x50type <x50type at cox.net> wrote:

> So when did they start informing departing UK citizens - 1909 or 1969?
> Check with the Pension Service, part of the Department of Work and Pensions but it was probably 1815.
>
> I don't know - that is a hypothetical question to which I cannot give a hypothetical answer.
> Avoiding the issue.
>
> Regret, I still don’t understand what was/is preventing the prudent settler from finding out before he goes whether his position will be affected by reciprocal agreements.
>
> I still don’t think your point that you were not told is a very strong one.

You are entitled to your opinions which I don't, of course, agree with?

Lets try another tack?

How do you go along with monies taken from wages to "pay for your future pension" not being paid when due?

If you don't support this then would you support payment, to the individual, of all their 'force' contributions plus interest to those who have had their pension money stolen.