[BITList] sharing photos

x50type x50type at cox.net
Fri Sep 6 22:52:18 BST 2013

pocketnowvideo just uploaded a videoSubject: pocketnowvideo just uploaded a video
Photo sharing
ct

                                                                 pocketnowvideo has uploaded The best ways to share pictures between iOS, Android, and Windows Phone

                        The best ways to share pictures between iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
                        by pocketnowvideo

                        Sharing photos is a major part of our mobile sharing experience. You or a friend takes a photo, and everyone wants a copy. If you use one OS and your friend uses another, there are some hurdles you may have to overcome. There are ample ways to make this cross-platform sharing happen, but it's not always simple or OS-agnostic.

                        In this video, we talk about the best ways to share images across multiple platforms.

                        Subscribe:

                        About us:
                        PocketnowVideo is the official YouTube channel of Pocketnow.com. We feature Android, iOS, and Windows Phone news, reviews, unboxings, opinion pieces, and tons of awesome comparisons. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!

                        Follow us:
                        http://twitter.com/pocketnow
                        http://facebook.com/pocketnow
                        http://google.com/+pocketnow
                        http://instagram.com/pocketnow

                 You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by pocketnowvideo. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.

                 ©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066