[BITList] So why didnt you ask?. UK Stolen Pensions

x50type x50type at cox.net
Fri Sep 6 14:57:43 BST 2013

Good point, Malcolm

I find it hard to believe that the BPIA claim is based upon the premiss that the UK government didn’t tell me!

British Pensions in Australia [BPiA] is an incorporated non profit volunteer association of mainly British expats with over 11,200 members scattered mostly across Australia.

Rather like going to the pub and half way down your pint of Guinness some one orders a pint of Stella Artois and you say to the barman, ‘why didn’t you tell me you have my favourite beer Stella Artois’? and the barman replies, ‘you didn’t.................................................’

ct