[BITList] UK Stolen Pensions

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Sep 6 00:17:54 BST 2013

G'day Colin,

On 05/09/2013, at 15:44 PM, X50type <x50type at cox.net> wrote:

> Oh dear --  their response will obviously be, "a responsible person seriously considering emigrating is expected to have considered all aspects and particularly the pension benefits -- so, why didn't you ask?".
>
> (When all else fails, read the instructions)

Oh dear, I am so sorry to have to admit that I forgot to ask the Government if they were not going to pay my pension if I went to live in Australia.

I wonder if all those people who left the UK to live in any of the EU countries or the USA - just to choose a couple  - were told when they left the UK.

Colin, find a few UK Pensioners in the US and ask them if they were told please.

You apparently are or were a UK citizen. Were you told by the UK Government when you left the UK? If you were, can you prove it?