[BITList] UK Stolen Pensions

X50type x50type at cox.net
Thu Sep 5 05:44:26 BST 2013

A spokesman for the Department for Work & Pensions said: "The UK state pension is payable worldwide but is only uprated abroad where we have a legal requirement or reciprocal agreement. This has always been the case and people who are considering emigrating abroad should always consider the impact the move could have on their future state pension entitlement.”
I wonder why some folks didnt consider this when emigrating.
Ct

Sent from my iPad3