[BITList] Ideology meets idiocy in these brutal disability cuts |Polly Toynbee | Comment is free | The Guardian

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 29 15:51:58 GMT 2013

Mike,

The other day I caught a Tory politician on TV saying something like:  "Smith's policies are necessary and working, but there are a few cases on the fringes that need to be looked at." I know what needs to be looked at - the heads of smug multi-millionaire know it alls.  While I'm on it, one of the comments mentioned "an equal country".  WTF is an equal country?