[BITList] Denholm Ship Management, Glasgow

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 19 21:40:40 BST 2013

Michael & JOHN. Very interesting indeed. Thanks.
However, I do not understand as to how the Master &CEO could do 4on &4off on
your tankers. Were they small coastal jobbies or how did you perform that
task? Only two watchkeepers on top and down below!or maybe 4?

What complementary deck and ER crews did you carry? How many on the bridge
at the same time? Were you the QM too? What size were these things and on
what runs, coastal or deep sea? Very confused, but then it was a long,long
time ago for me. Salaams Ron