[BITList] Who needs enemies when you have friends like these?

x50type x50type at cox.net
Thu Oct 17 13:52:50 BST 2013

You said, “My plan is to trust that my Government will protect me within the norms of the International Community. And by that I mean that countries including Australia, should recognise the doctrine of the "Sovereign State.”

Oh no – what’s the world coming to?

A spokeswoman for the attorney general told Fairfax media that all Australian agency interceptions were in accordance with Australian law. ''Our intelligence agencies operate under a strong legal and oversight framework,” she said.

[possibly the world of Stimson and innocence is over, even in Australia. Write to your MP]

ct