[BITList] 2 sections

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Nov 30 03:15:01 GMT 2013

Mike

The BI Ship forum has a number of separate sections; now that you are BITList forum administrator could you give serious thought to having two distinct sections a la the BI Ship forum?

Section 1 – for grown ups:  to further the original intent of the forum - which is to non-exclusively foster convivial, intelligent and anecdotal discourse pertaining to BI, the maritime world and associated fields.

Section 2 – especially for Frank [you can be Chief Administrator], Malcolm, John Davison and anyone else who cares to contribute to right wing, racist, bigoted and religious propaganda and/or materials with a particular emphasis on, but not limited to, Muslims.
The two sections would avoid any cross contamination, so both groups could list what ever they like to their hearts content. For example – if I want to see right wing, racist, bigoted and religious propaganda and/or materials with  a particular emphasis on, but not limited to Muslims I can view Section 2, if not I can view ‘normal’ non-offensive stuff in Section 1.

We all agree, there is no dispute :-
It’s well known that muslims are taking over the world because of their staggeringly high birth rate.

It’s well known  that sharia law is taking hold everywhere.

It’s well known that muslim communities in UK refuse to integrate.

It’s well known that our very existence is threatened by islam.

All this is Section 2 material, so we don’t need to be constantly reminded of it in the proposed Section 1 – unless of course Frank, et al think they can turn the tide. How about starting your own “Christian Crusade” forum Frank, you have a couple of valiant Crusaders already here!

>From time to time I have mentioned the inappropriate items and nonsensical urban legends [for this forum] Frank puts forth, and occasionally his ‘stuff’ stops, only to start again.
I have mentioned this to him; his response is that I should press the DELETE button, conversely my riposte is that he should not press the SEND button.

Incidentally, on many forums the Administrator would simply delete the shit that was offensive and that had no connection to the raison d’etre of the forum, although this does assume that the Administrator does not view the shit sympathetically!