[BITList] Retirement from the site

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Fri Nov 22 20:15:29 GMT 2013

HERE HERE RON .

JOHN DAVISON
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: X50type
  To: BitList
  Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 6:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [BITList] Retirement from the site

  John,

  I thanked you a year and a half ago when you said you were bowing out to write a book.

  Ct

  Sent from my iPad3

  On Nov 21, 2013, at 4:46 PM, FA <franka at iinet.net.au> wrote:

    John I would like to echo Rons comments
    frank

    On 11/22/2013 5:19 AM, Ronald Thomas wrote:

      John, Many thanks for your valiant efforts in creating this site. Well done indeed. Will you also be a contributor?Whilst different from the original BI site, I feel that this one gave an opportunity to discuss BI as well as other, possibly, non related topics. Didn't we do this when we were at sea and having a few beers in someones cabin? Happy retirement. Ron

    BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com

  BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com