[BITList] Retirement from the site

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 21 21:19:08 GMT 2013

John, Many thanks for your valiant efforts in creating this site. Well done indeed. Will you also be a contributor?Whilst different from the original BI site, I feel that this one gave an opportunity to discuss BI as well as other, possibly, non related topics. Didn't we do this when we were at sea and having a few beers in someones cabin? Happy retirement. Ron