[BITList] close down

x50type x50type at cox.net
Thu Nov 21 04:37:16 GMT 2013

yep,  a good time to close it down.

it has become a political vehicle – [far away from anything BI related] . Thanks in particular to : -

particularly for Frank’s conspiracies and anti-muslim, racist tirades [is there a conspiracy that Frank isn’t up with?] with the tacit approval of john latham who is convinced europe is being over run by muslims because his buddies in holland/belgium so it is so – despite actual facts to the contrary.

and John’s carping about how poorly older brits who paid in to the UK pension plan are being so badly done by [but who didn’t bother to ask how their pension would be affected if they emigrated to the sunshine and easy living down under and who insist on blaming the UK government  because, “they didn’t tell them”.]

No one cares how pensioners do in Australia.

And the idea of asking the Queen to take UK out of the Commonwealth is simply ridiculous.

I have all the email addresses of those I care to correspond with.

do what you will.

ct