[BITList] Wait, there's more - Documents show Blair government let US spy on Britons

x50type x50type at cox.net
Thu Nov 21 03:07:41 GMT 2013

is it only me – or are you also getting cheesed off [ I believe the fashionable phrase is, ‘pissed off’ ] with the so-called ‘revelations’ that other nations spy on each other? Do you lose sleep over it?

More to the point – are you really concerned and involved with nations spying on other nations?

well, who would have guessed – especially Australians [whom I am led to believe,  were relying on their government to keep spies at bay – less the innocents be smeared with the muck of conspiracy], that Australians can no longer rely on their government to keep them pure?

the last great revelation on BITlist was that muslims are taking over the world – now that we all agree that this is so..................................
we now have ‘spying’ in all it’s glory, as the latest fashion in newsworthness!

Keep up the good work, guys

ct

PS  I guess maritime and amusing articles have become passé now in BITlist – you know, so 1980’s.