[BITList] Rules Of A Barby

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Fri Nov 8 12:58:43 GMT 2013

Huge,

I also have a 10" pan but a 10" frying pan would do. The beans are butter
beans and runner beans. Apart from salt and pepper you need pimiento dulce
and turmeric. I do not know why but making a big Paella always taste better
than a small one. Maybe it is the people in the party and the wine consumed.
Yes you can drink beer but in Spain beer is expensive so all the poor
pensions who can live aboard have wine at parties. Nearly forgot the paella
is decorated with slices of tomatoes and a covering of parsley. Cheers.

Malcolm.

  _____