[BITList] burqa

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun Nov 3 17:55:07 GMT 2013

Hugh

The obligation of a woman to wear a burqa is dependent on her age: young, unmarried women or young, married women in their first years of marriage

are required to wear the burqa. However, after this the husband usually decides if his wife should continue to wear a burqa.

There seems to be a lot of “requiring” going one and a lot of “husband deciding” going on.

What has Nettie Bain to say on the subject of “requiring” and “husband deciding”?

[suggestion – stand well back when getting the answer]

ct

PS   I don’t get it really; are all muslim women so incredibly gorgeous to all muslim men that the men lose all self control and can’t help themselves?
        Accordingly, the only way to save all women is to put them under wraps.
        Does this feed the woman’s ego – knowing that she is such an object of desire that one peep of her will send men into a shark-like frenzy?
        Frankly, I think that is being excessively presumptuous.

ct