[BITList] fast food for children

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun May 26 14:34:54 BST 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/mcdonalds-ceo-scolded-year/story?id=19248573#.UaIOZ0C0J8F

Girl Who Scolded McDonald's CEO Not Impressed With His Response
ct

Share529
By SUSANNA KIM (@skimm) and ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
May 25, 2013Hannah Robertson, the 9-year-old girl who grilled Don Thompson, the CEO of McDonald's Corp., at a shareholder meeting for marketing fast food to children said she wasn't impressed with his response.

"I don't think he answered it very well, because he just kept saying the same things over and over again like, 'We don't market to kids and we don't sell junk food,'" Robertson said.

Thompson found himself in the hotseat at the annual shareholder meeting Thursday in Oak Brook, Ill., the company's headquarters, when he was confronted by the 9-year-old, who had flown in from Kelowna, British Columbia with her mother for the meeting.