[BITList] Countries to live in

x50type x50type at cox.net
Fri May 24 18:13:08 BST 2013

Oh, the problem is UK joined the EU and all these foreigners came in...................................!

Funny, I’ve heard plenty of complaints and gnashing of teeth on this very forum from members living in Australia – complaining of all the foreigners being allowed to live in that fair land!

explain that one..........................

ct