[BITList] Web page blockers

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon May 20 01:28:28 BST 2013

G'day folks,

I have been trying to work out the logic behind the way that the London Daily Telegraph blocks its web pages.

When I use the Apple web browser 'Safari', sometimes the LDT blocks the "Obits" web page. But when I then use the Google web page browser, 'Chrome Canary' - the page opens without any problem.

Can anyone suggest what is taking place please?

Could it be that because I have left the Safari blocked page still open on my desktop, that the 'computer system' allows the Chrome Canary page to open unblocked?