[BITList] Air Traffic control - OZ Style.

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue May 7 11:10:14 BST 2013

Subject: Air Traffic control - OZ Style.

            *_Melbourne_**_International Airport _*

            *
            You gotta love this one even if you've never lived in
            Melbourne . **
            Victorians _can be so polite! _ **

            Melbourne Tower **: "Saudi Air 511 -- You are cleared to
            land on runway  9R." **
            Saudi  Air **: "Thank you Melbourne . Acknowledge cleared to
            land on infidel's runway 9R **–**
            Allah be Praised." **
            Melbourne Tower **: " Iran Air 711  - You are cleared to
            land on runway  27L." **
            Iran   Air **: "Thank you Melbourne . We are cleared to land
            on infidel's runway  27L. -  Allah is Great."

            Pause....*
            *
            Saudi  Air **:  " MELBOURNE TOWER - MELBOURNE TOWER !" **
            Melbourne Tower **: "Go ahead  Saudi Air 511..." **
            Saudi  Air **: "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFT FOR
            THE SAME RUNWAY  GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS. WE
            ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE . ... .. .. ... INSTRUCTIONS,
            PLEASE!" *

            *

            Melbourne Tower **: "Well bless  your hearts, and praise Jesus.
            Proceed to your destination and tell Allah we said "Hi".*

            .