[BITList] Air Force Chief of Sexual-Assault Prevention Arrested on Sexual Battery Charges

x50type x50type at cox.net
Tue May 7 00:11:00 BST 2013

“Sexual assault has no place in our Air Force," Welsh said. "We live in a culture of respect."

this air force general is up in the clouds somewhere when the Air Force Chief of Sexual-Assault Prevention is Arrested on Sexual Battery Charges!

how can this be?

seems the air force lives in a culture of something, and it ain’t respect!

ct

Air Force Chief of Sexual-Assault Prevention Arrested on Sexual Battery Charges

Share on Facebook476 sharesinShare6 Lt. Col. Jeffrey Krusinski, the chief of the Air Force’s Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program, was arrested and charged with sexual battery in Arlington, Virginia. Photo: Arlington Police Department How serious is the Air Force’s sexual assault epidemic? Yesterday, police in northern Virginia arrested the...

Read More  |  Print & PDF