[BITList] Sensitive Australian Males....

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Thu May 2 13:10:15 BST 2013

                Three Aussie blokes working up on an outback Telstra
                mobile tower: Mongrel, Coot and Bluey.

                As they start their descent, Coot slips, falls off the
                tower and is killed instantly as he hits the concrete
                slab below.

                As the ambulance takes the body away, Bluey says, 'Well,
                bugger me, someone's gotta go and tell Coot's wife.

                Mongrel says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive
                stuff, I'll do it.'

                Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Beer.

                Bluey says, 'Where'd you get the grog, Mongrel?'

                'Coot's wife gave it to me,' Mongrel replies.

                'That's unbelievable, you told the Missus her husband
                was dead and she gave you a case of beer?'

                'Well, not exactly', Mongrel says.

                'When she answered the door, I said to her, "you must be
                Coot's widow."

                She said, 'You must be mistaken. I'm not a widow.'

                Then I said, 'I'll betcha a case of beer you are.'

                */Aussies are good at that sensitive kind of stuff!/*