[BITList] Chicago Tribune cartoon 1934

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 31 08:00:51 BST 2013

The sentiment is right even if its not genuine
frank

Who does this remind you of, 79 years later?

    --- On *Thu, 3/28/13, *

        Subject: Chicago Tribune cartoon 1934
        Date: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 7:44 AM

        ----------

            This is a remarkable reminder of what they were attempting
            then, and now we are on the same ride once again.

            *It is very important that you closely inspect the 1934
            cartoon below. Keep inmind there were Communist and Marxist
            operatives in the USA in 1934 when we were in the middle of
            the Great Depression.*

            This cartoon was in the /Chicago Tribune/ in *1934.*

            Look _carefully_ at the Communist’s "Plan of Action"in the
            lower left corner.

            cid:1.2735255759 at web162301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

            Does this seem familiar?

            Remember the adage: *"Those who forget history are doomed to
            repeat it"*