[BITList] Flying Websites

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun Mar 17 04:19:47 GMT 2013

Mike

I have not heard of the first one. The second one took over from MS Flight Simulator when MS panicked after the financial system went to hell in 2007 and sacked everyone.

They started MS Flight about 3 years later. It turned out to be a kids game with no connection with the real MS Flight Simulator, the program was free on line but any additional aircraft had to be bought. It was derided by the MFS enthusiasts. I don’t know what it is like now because I don’t go there,

This is the real Microsoft Flight Simulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbLbjt9RiP8

this second vid will give you an idea of how extensive and realistic MSF and add-ons has become.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQZKQzgdvE

ct