[BITList] Fwd: Carnival's PR Nightmare Continues: Carnival Dream Stuck in Caribbean Port with Generator Issue | gCaptain - Maritime & Offshore News

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 15 10:31:03 GMT 2013

Mike,

The "emergency generator malfunctioned during testing" in port, causing at
least one toilet to overflow. I've discussed the matter with Alice, our
cat - she asked how in the name of $%$£%%&&*& (obscure feline cuss word) is
one supposed to understand anything that has happened to this ship? How do
they build ships nowadays? asked Sooty, the cat next door (he pops in now
and again for a snack).