[BITList] more carnival problems?

COLIN TAYLOR x50type at cox.net
Thu Mar 14 22:00:15 GMT 2013

Indeed Hugh – we live and learn.

I remember the C’s had 2 allen steam recip generators, and, if I remember rightly, one was for the ship’s propulsion but I’m not sure what the other was for.

The SW pump was a drysdale recip but I don’t remember how it worked.......................could it have been for propulsion also – or maybe the steering of the boat?

ct