[BITList] Fwd: Video: Giant cranes arrive at new London Gatewayport - Telegraph

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 2 07:57:37 GMT 2013

Mike,

Why are these spokesmen wearing brand new yellow Dayglo jackets and brand
new white hard hats and safety glasses? Is it because of the quantity of
utter drivel they are talking?

The cranes look prettty much the same size as those presently working
efficiently at the Container Terminal in Greenock here.

I noted the link alongside to a short video of HMS Ocean nearly taking out
part of the Thames Barrier while on her way to defend the 2012 Olympics. I
did a lot on her design and build while with Kvaerner Govan. We had no
Chinese involvement that I know of, though her short stay in Barrow getting
various "Top Secret" items installed in spaces marked "For but not with"
resulted in a news article claiming she had been completed in Barrow.