[BITList] Kids are taking over as the family CTO, survey reveals

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun Jun 23 00:20:28 BST 2013

Moms and dads now have to wait in line for their children's cast-offs when it comes to technology.

ct

Kids are taking over as the family CTO, survey reveals

Gadgets By Hafizah Osman, Australian Reseller News Forget "hand-me downs." Some parents are coming to grips with the notion of "hand-me ups" when it comes to technology. A study from Optus revealed Australia's moms and dads now have to wait in line for their children's cast-offs when it comes to technology like...

Read More  |  Print & PDF