[BITList] sky news and Apple TV

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sat Jun 22 12:20:20 BST 2013

Ron & Colin,

I also got Sky TV when we lived in Calpe, Costa Blanca, Spain. All I had to
do was to have a 4ft dish aerial and then take my Sky digibox and card that
was set up in my house in UK and take it with me which house we were staying
in. Of course all the bills were paid in the UK. I am now told that Sky has
tightened up the foot print to make their reception only can be picked up in
the UK but they have failed. All the folk in Spain changed their 4ft dishes
to 6ft diameters. All the wives must have their soaps and the men their
English football.

Malcolm.