[BITList] sky news and Apple TV

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 21 20:35:16 BST 2013

ct. I certainly get Sky out here in a very wet and sodden France, have done
so for years too! what is wrong with the USof A, who got man to the Moon
eons of time ago?? Mind you, I wonder as to how they did it having seen and
heard some of the tripe they come out with , as recorded on this site, and
elsewhere. re their religious, political and educational diatribes. Time for
a Scottish Water nightcap methinks, Cheers and Salaams. Ron T in F.