[BITList] Windows 8

x50type x50type at cox.net
Fri Jun 21 16:18:13 BST 2013

Frank
I agree - they would have been better of with 2 versions.
I bought a new gaming PC for FSX and I particularly wanted w7 because of the
very weird things mentioned in the video.
I think w8 will eventually become more popular because main stream desk top
buyers have no other choice [discounting apple] - and msoft may modify it in
accord with customers complaints.
msoft doesn't look much like tick tock to me!
colin