[BITList] Fw: Fw: The Reality by 2025.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Jun 20 02:43:28 BST 2013

G'day Colin,

On 20/06/2013, at 24:22 AM, x50type <x50type at cox.net> wrote:

> We had this very same conversation not long ago, [‘cos Frank, and now John, like to redistribute this fanatical anti-foreigners rhetoric to try to scare and up set us older folks {not to mention the naïve amongst us}, generally under the guise of a warning] – you may be losing it if you don’t remember.
>
> So once again here are stats, etc from less fanatical sources which may or may not be sufficient for you to see, “The Reality by 2025” is utter crap .
> Believe them or not, but please.....
>
>                                                                                 <KEEP-CALM-POSTER-LOW_large__78588.1291468232.280.280[1].jpg>.
> Muslim Demographics
> E-mail this         Claim:   Statistics demonstrate that "Islam will overwhelm Christendom unless Christians recognize the demographic realities and begin reproducing again." MOSTLY FALSE Example:   [Collected via e-mail, April 2009] I have just...
>
> Read More  |  Print & PDF
>

>  Here are two more references:
> http://www.pewforum.org/The-Future-of-the-Global-Muslim-Population.aspx
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Muslim_population

Thanks for the references that you have sent us.

Here is a suggestion for you…

Place this into Google….

muslims belgium

One of the links - http://www.exmuslim.org - produced this one.

http://www.exmuslim.org/islamization-of-belgium.html

 Do I believe it? Yes. I have friends who are Belgian. They live in South Brabant and speak Dutch.

Make up my mind? Yes I have.

Based on what?

What I see around me.

What I understand the Koran to have written in it.